AIM
megajoku

first stick flash first stick flash

Pretty good

Needs more, an ending for example... This like fight fight fight... sudden end. It doesn't go anywhere.

The potential is there. Try again.

SPRITE-MAFIA 2² SPRITE-MAFIA 2²

Finally

I've been waiting for somebody to make a Mafia Parody it's about time lol
Now like any great movie, tv show, or video, all it needs is a videogame to be perfect lol if you decide to make one and need a little bit of help just let me know.
great job!

Emo-B-Gone Emo-B-Gone

Funny

The audio quality was terrible, the picture quality was okay, maybe for the pictures next time shrink it down a little; Other than that it was hillarious. Needs a few improvements but other than that; Good job

Jesus and Mohammed Jesus and Mohammed

haha

it's nice to see a video with Jesus that doesn't seem to be insulting him lol that's coming from someone who's pretty religious lol anyway I don't think Muslims should be offended either I'm sure Muhammed would've laughed at both the cartoons so many people protested and this flash good job!

Im no superman Im no superman

Not bad...

Nice animation it went great with the music, I think the graphics could use some work but you already said that... I can see you put alot of effort into this keep working in flash you'll get better.

The George Bush Show 6 The George Bush Show 6

I Support Bush! >:-(

But I still liked this! Great job!

Kerry + Edwards Kerry + Edwards

STUPID!!!

But then again... stupidity and comedy usually go hand-in-hand, Just like Kerry and Edwards (lol)
Anyway... keep up the good work!

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

Great!

Nice work... but I think at the part where the people are voting... you should give the user a choice to see blam or protect. Then put that part after they chose... but then again it's your movie.

Keep up the good work!

Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer

Do the Pope

If you did the Pope Vs. Muhammad that would be funny. But not Jesus vs. Muhammad! Jesus is the Son of God! According to Muslim believes Muhammad was a prophet! Their is a difference between Son of God, and Prophet... now if you did the Pope, that might make me, even as a Christian want to see it.

Now Jesus told us to love others because we are going to Heaven, while Muhammad tells us to kill and hate others to get into Heaven!

Which do you prefer?

Or an even better Idea would be:
Mel Gibson Vs. Muhammud! That would be hillarious.

Anyway, if you use Jesus in it, you can be sure that you'll never see me watch it.

HumbleEgo responds:

First off, it is my understanding that most Muslims regard Jesus as a prophet. You're whole Son of God bit is irrelavant. We're keeping Jesus and please don't watch it. BTW, why did you watch it with JC in the first place, jackass?

Graal Tournament III Graal Tournament III

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make a flash cartoon about Graal, I thought it would be original... but to make sure, I searched the term "Graal" in the Portal search. Now I am mad at you! YOU BASTARD (kidding)
I've been playing graal 4 years, even after it went P2P, but I'm to much of a cheap bastard to pay LOL! anyway good job on the movie... I am going to make one even if it isn't original. But... YOU STOLE MY IDEA BEFORE I EVEN HAD IT! (kidding again) I better quite while I'm ahead. Keep it up!